2018 Gigondas La Gille, Famille Perrin

was €20.95 Special Price €18.99
27.93 € / L Incl. VAT, Excl. Shipping
out of stock

The Gigondas La Gille by Perrin grows on terraces below the village, where cool winds protect the vines from the summer heat and give the wine its characteristic elegance. The soils are are limestone, marl, loam and sand, ideal for the Grenache Noir, which accounts for 80% of the wine, the remaining 20% are Syrah. The grapes are completely destemmed and then aged in large oak barrels and barriques.

Click here for Winemaker portrait Perrin / les Alexandrins with all available wines.

drink now until 2026+
analysis 14.5% alc. vol.
wine maturing in large barrels and barriques
varieties 80% Grenache Noir, 20% Syrah
closure natural cork
type dry red wine

Producer: Les Vins Perrin et Fils SAS, Château de Beaucastel, 84350 Courthézon France
Product from France - contains sulphites