2022 Marsanne/Roussanne IGP Esprit de Crès Ricards Paul Mas

8.92 € / L Incl. VAT, Excl. Shipping
Availability: 186 bottles
Delivery time
1-3 Business Days

Crès Ricards is located in the AOP Les Terrasses du Larzac, north-west of Montpellier. The peculiarity of this terroir is its location below the Mont Baudile, where the region is characterized by unusually high temperature differences between day and night, an important factor for the aromas of the berries. Since 2010 Crès Ricard is owned by the company of Paul Mas . There are more than 39 hectares of excellent vineyards with red soil, slate and pebbles, of which these first class wines get their unique character.

The cuvée from the white grapes Marsanne & Rousanne originally comes from the northern Rhône, where it is used, for example, in the famous Hermitage Blanc . The Paul Mas Esprit de Crès Ricard's Marsanne / Rousanne is harvested at night to start fermentation with the coolest possible grapes to preserve the fruit. 15% of the wine is matured in French barriques , the remaining 85% stored  in steel tanks until bottling. This creates an extra-rich white wine with a nice grip, which goes well with intese dishes.

Drink: now until 2025+
Analysis: 13.0% alc. vol., 1.5 g/l resifual sugar
Wine maturing: in tanks and 15% in barriques
Grape variety: 70% Marsanne ; 30% Roussanne
Closure: cork DIAM3
Wine type: dry white wine

Bottled by: Domaine des Crès Ricards - FR- 34800 Ceyras - FRANCE
Product from France - contains sulphites