General conditions of sale of DMV Weine GmbH:
§ 1 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of DMV Weine GmbH assortment on computers which can be accessed via the Internet does not constitute a binding offer. A contract does not come into being by your order. The presentation of the goods is not binding.
(2) The entry of your invoice and delivery data as well as the inclusion of articles in the shopping basket are not binding for you. Before completing the purchase order, all your entries are displayed in an overview. From this overview, you can change or delete your entries as desired by clicking on the "Correction" button. By clicking on the button "Cancel order" you have the possibility to distance from the order. By clicking the "BUY" button, you send your order from the online shop to DMV weine GmbH and issue a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with DMV Weine GmbH.
(3) You will receive a confirmation of the receipt of the order by e-mail (order confirmation). In addition, you may save your order as well as these general terms and conditions of sale on your computer or print them out. The order confirmation is not an acceptance of the offer, but is only to inform you that the order has been received by the DMV Weine GmbH.
(4) The contract with DMV Weine GmbH comes about when DMV Weine GmbH accepts your offer by sending the ordered goods to you.
(5) There is neither a minimum order quantity nor a minimum order value.
§ 2 Prices
The prices shown in the offer are per bottle and include all statutory taxes, unless otherwise stated.
§ 3 Delivery area
We deliver to the delivery address you specify in the territory of the European Union.
§ 4 Shipping Costs
The delivery takes place from an order value of € 99,00 within Germany and Austria free. If the order value is below € 99,00, we charge a package for packaging and shipping of € 4,95 per delivery address. The freight rates for all other EU countries are individually stored for each country and are displayed to them.
§ 5 Revocation right
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us (DMV Weine GmbH, Garmischer Str. 10, 80339 Munich, Tel .: +49 (89) 381 64 089-0 , Fax: +49 (89) 381 64 089-1 , E-Mail : [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the following sample revocation form, but this is not required. In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. ,
We pick up the goods. They bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to the handling of the goods which is not necessary to check the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The sample revocation form to be attached is:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
Garmischer Str. 10
DE-80339 Munich, Germany
E-Mail: [email protected]
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
- Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The legal warranty period is 2 years and begins with the delivery of the goods. If the goods delivered are defective, then we are entitled to the supplementary performance. If the supplementary performance is not provided within a reasonable time, you can, at a not insignificant defect, withdraw from the purchase contract at your option, demand a reduction of the purchase price (reduction) or compensation for damages which is appropriate to the defect.
(2) In case of improper storage by the customer, we assume no liability.
§ 7 Payment
You can pay by advance payment, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), by direct transfer or by Paypal. The invoice is delivered to the delivery, if the delivery address should have a different recipient name, we send the invoice with separate post.
§ 8 Reservation of title
The goods shall remain the property of DMV Weine GmbH until complete payment.
§ 9 Protection of minors
According to the Jugendschutzgesetz, we deliver alcoholic beverages only to persons over the age of 18 years.
§ 10 Applicable law
For the contractual relationship, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
§ 11 Arbitration Center for Online Disputes:
Link to the online platform of the EU Commission for the out-of-court online dispute settlement (so-called OS platform) http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.